Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Day Ahead

Tomorrow marks my 30th wedding anniversary. For our 25th anniversary my in-laws threw a lovely party for us. This year, however, will be a quiet celebration with us going to dinner at a favorite haunt.

In reflecting on our time together, here's the top 10 reasons why my sweetie is so special:

#10 He spoils me.
#9 He really likes me, not just loves me, but likes me too.
#8 He intelligent and very insightful.
#7 He complements me; where I'm lacking, he's abudant.
#6 He's easy going. It takes a lot to get him angry.
#5 He's softhearted for all creatures great and small.
#4 He's committed to us and our family.
#3 He loves my doing agility and supports us wholeheartedly.
#2 He needs me.
and the #1 reason is he makes me laugh.

Happy Anniversary, Darlin'.

2 comments:

Kathleen Stoltzfus said...

beautiful - thank you for sharing this.

Acadia Shelties said...

This is so nice. Thanks for sharing.
Cadie