Friday, November 12, 2010

Vanity Plates

Whenever I'm driving, I enjoy looking for vanity plates. I'm not a very creative person, so I like to see a clever play on words or someone's hobby interest out there for all to see.

On the way to work this morning I pulled up behind a Mini Cooper. I call these "clown cars" because they look like the little cars in a circus where the door opens and 10 clowns come pouring out. The license plate on this car was ACTUL SZ--actual size. How funny is that?!

My friend Shirley has poodles that do quite well in agilty. Hers is the best agility plate I've seen. It's PQQDLES. See the double Q? Love it!

What's my license plate? Why it's CLN RUN--clean run--of course.

Have you seen any good vanity plates lately?

3 comments:

Patti and DeBoys said...

Our dad has chosen...fe2CHNA...Iron Ore 2 China. He is a mining contractor that ships raw iron ore to China all the way from Utah.

Cheri said...

The summer I adopted Trudy I changed my plate from standard-issue to 1SHLTIE. The car is also decorated with the standard "I [heart] my sheltie" magnet and the pawprint magnet my son's girlfriend got us: "Who rescued who?" It's true--we rescued each other.

Heather said...

My tags are AGLSHLT(Agile Sheltie) but for some reason people always think the L is an I and so they giggle until I tell them it's really just Sheltie and then they're all disappointed ;)