Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Happy Ending

Don't you just love a happy ending? One Walt Disney would have written?

Jack's Aunt Wilma recently lost her elderly dog. After Roo died, Wilma wanted another dog, but a smaller one. She asked me to keep my ears open and let her know if I heard of anything from the agility crowd.

I put out a notice to my club members, as I know that a number of them are active in their respective breed rescue organizations. Bingo! Conny emailed me that a Norfolk Terrier named Posey needed a home. She was a conformation dog that "didn't work out." (That's dogspeak for not perfect enough for the show ring.)

I hooked up Wilma with Posey, and it was love at first sight. Now Posey is living large and enjoying the attention of being an only dog.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This makes me smile...How I love happy endings