Friday, July 15, 2011

Carzy Week

It's been one of those weeks where there seems to be something going on every minute! I feel like I've been in constant motion all week.

Monday Mike went to the vet's for his annual checkup. Aced it! He's still my handsome boy, and that's why he's at the top of this blog.

Tuesday I went to the dentist...and I'm still recovering. Such a mental block for me!

Moving on...Wednesday was dog class night (always a highlight for me and Cosi) and the break in the heat and humidity. We took an extra-long walk Wednesday night after class because it was such a beautiful evening.

Thursday we practiced in the yard, and even Brisco did a set of 6 weave poles, proving that even a 12-year-old can "weave it up"! I was working entries with Cosi, moving the jump around the clock on the set of six. Then off for another long walk on a lovely summer evening.

Friday is "date night," so we're going out to dinner with friends who are in town visiting family. That means no time for practice and no walkies for the pups. Bummer. However, Janice will be here on Saturday, which promises that the weekend will be glorious. We two shopping buddies will be hitting the outlets for bargains. Then I'll work with the pups in the evening and go walking as long as this summer weather holds.

What did you do this week?

No comments: