Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

As I think about the many blessings in my life, I am most grateful for a husband who lets me follow my passion of dog training and agility. Cosi and I will be running at a dog trial this holiday weekend. Here is a picture of Cosi with his brother, Trax, at the trial last year.

With another year of agility trials almost at an end (we have two trials to go in 2011), I think about our progress this year. I re-worked our contacts to the point that I feel confident of his doing a 2o2o contact on cue. We progressed in FAST to 9 Excellent B Q's. One more and we will have our Master title in FAST. I keep working his foundation games, and they have proved valuable during our ringside warm up. Games of focus help us gel and connect before we go to the line. He still likes to test his start line stay, so there's a point to work during the off time in January. Keep your paws crossed for us this weekend. I hope to have video as I have a videographer this time. =:O)

1 comment:

Heather Ortega said...

Just wanted to let you know. I hope it's ok, but I snagged this photo of the boys together to show someone. They couldn't see the pics on your blog so I used the pic on my facebook page. Hope you don't mind :) Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

Heather and Trax