Sunday, February 19, 2012

Master FAST Title

Cosi and I got that last elusive Q in Excellent B FAST this weekend. That brings us to 10 Q's, which translates into a Master FAST title for RyLadd Spontaneous Combustion. Wahoo!

Saturday's standard course was very technical, so I looked at it as a training run. We had gorgeous contacts, and I was very proud that we only had one off course. I had a brain freeze during jumpers where I forgot to start my front cross. Cosi said, "While you're sleeping, I'm going to take this jump over here." No jumpers Q for us. Oh, well. We'll get 'em next time. I thoroughly enjoyed running with Cosi this weekend in the dirt. (Then when we got home today, guess which Shelties got baths and are now the most gorgeous dogs on the planet?)

Congrats to Trax on his Q's this weekend, turning in fabulous performances with Heather on the jumpers course on Saturday. You go, girl!

2 comments:

Beth and Zippy said...

WAY TO GO!!! Good job team :-)

Heather Ortega said...

Thanks! It was great showing with Trax's brother this weekend! We hope to see you guys again soon!