Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bath Time

I somehow got a surge of energy this weekend. Maybe it was the fact that I was on vacation all last week and rested well. On Saturday we had the perfect, no humidity day that you need to wash windows. I washed all the windows and screens on the glassed-in porch we have. Sparkling!

On Sunday I gave both Cosi and Mike a bath. I use Chris Christensen products, and their coats are fabulous--so silky, so smooth, shine that just won't quit. Here are a few after-bath pics. It was another gorgeous day, and after they dried a bit, I groomed outside. The undercoat on the boys came off in comb-fulls! If that's any indication of the hot summer we are going to have, look out. I picked up handfuls of fuzz from the grass and put it on the fench for the birds to use in their nests.

Cosi (and Jenny) poses after being groomed. See the clumps of fur on the grass in the background?

Sweet Mike looking awesome after his comb-out.

Enough with the picture taking, Ma. I'm outta here.

No comments: