Monday, October 22, 2012

Dauphin Trial

The fall season is winding down. I love the fall trials. Cold mornings followed by beautiful, cool afternoons. It's good for the dogs; they're not running in excessive heat. It's the kind of weather that you're longing for in the hot summer and cold winter months.

Cosi and I had great runs at the Dauphin trial. We Q'd in FAST on Saturday and took first place. Then we Q'd in jumpers. On Sunday we were watching the jumpers course as Karen and Riot (Cosi's daddy) got MACH2! It was so exciting; they are such a well-connected team, moving as one as they fly through courses.

On Sunday we Q'd in standard, by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin. I thought for sure we had a refusal called. But, Merry Christmas to me, we got an early gift from the judge. Below are youtube links to our runs on Sunday. If we had kept that second bar up in jumpers, we would have placed! I guess it's back to the box work in the yard, keep working on our jumping skills.

Standard Run

Jumpers Run

No comments: