Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

We weathered the storm and had little damage. The usual tree debris is in the yard, but no water in the basement or large limbs down. We were very fortunate.

The dogs came through the storm like troopers! Cosi lead the charge into the yard for potty time. Even the puppy was out in the wind and rain! Today is my first day back at work, and I miss her already! Dixie sure blended into the pack quickly and easily. It's as if she's been here all along. I was grateful for the extra two days of being home with her. When it was storming, we practiced walking on a leash in the downstairs hallway. We trained with Crate Games and It's Yer Choice games. I enjoy the foundation "work."

1 comment:

Pippa Sheltie said...

Lucky!
If you can, visit my sheltie blog at:
www.pippasheltie.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks!