Sunday, October 28, 2012

Welcome New Puppy

We went to Manassas, Virginia, on Saturday to pick up our newest family member. After much discussion and brainstorming of names, we settled on calling her Dixie. She is fitting in beautifully with my pack. I've started working crate games with her, and she's a quick learner. Mary was very generous and gave me Dixie's crate. I'm sure that's why the drive home and first night went very well. She slept off and on in the car. I was thrilled to see she'll be a good traveler.

Here are some pics.:

Jack has a new (sleepy) girlfriend!

Are we home yet? Dixie in her crate with her pig pillow. Thanks to Lexi, Dixie had a "friend" on the way home.

Jenny says, "Stick with me, kid. I'll show you all the good napping spots."

What a face! She is a cutie pie!

3 comments:

Kathleen Stoltzfus said...

Cute as a button! Congratulations!!

Sheltie Owner said...

Thanks, Kathy. Come see her!

Diana said...

Congrats on your new puppy. She is very cute!!