Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Big Boy 7

Today Cosi is seven years old. I can't believe it! He still seems like the 18-month-old, gangly dog I got in 2007. He is my joy, my wonder, my teammate. Happy Birthday, RyLadd Spontaneous Combustion, "Cosworth," Cosi, Cosi-Bear, Bear-Bear.

Trax (l) and Cosi (r) celebrate their birthday. Trax is Cosi's littermate and is owned and handled expertly by Heather Ortega.

What a face! So stinkin' cute. There's nothing sweeter than a Sheltie pup.

Sitting on his "patio." He still does this. He will find a place near the house and lie down, watching the entire yard, happy to observe.

Cosi loves, loves, loves to run. I am so fortunate that I have a place to take him where he can just rip. Look at the joy on his face! And, of course, he's barking.

Cosi loves to have his picture taken. He actually holds his breath, puts his chin up regally, and stares into the camera. He's drop-dead gorgeous. Happy Birthday to the best dog on the planet.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Happy Birthday!

corbinwooten said...

Happy birthday! Great photos!