Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dixie's Training

I love foundation work. I'd rather work foundation exercises than do tons of sequencing. So, on a cold, dark winter morning, I pull out my Susan Garrett's Success With One Jump video. I wanted a refresher on some of the exercises to work at today's practice. Well, Miss Dixie was quite intent on watching this video. I videotaped her with my iPad and shot the following:

Dixie Watches Susan Garrett

She continued watching so much so that I shot a second video:

Dixie learns jump exercises from Encore.

Dixie's agility training should go quite quickly, eh? Now all I have to do is teach her numbers 1 through 20!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Very cute!!

Sheltie Owner said...

Isn't she a hoot? She had never shown any interest in the TV before this. I was amazed how long she "watched" the video.