Monday, April 15, 2013

A Good Sunday

Cosi and I came together as a solid team on Sunday, turning in three great runs at the DDTC trial in Palmyra. Our Time 2 Beat run was good enough for 9 points, only 1 second off the lead time. That's OK with me; I made him hold his contacts. The standard course was very technical, lots of off-course possibilities. Some people were calling it "trappy." I was thrilled that he kept his start line stay and I led out two jumps. His contacts were solid, his weaves, unbelievable, and a fabulous "go" command at the end to run ahead of me into the tunnel. My classmates from the Wednesday night agility class cheered when we finished. I was so happy to hear that, I turned around and waved!

Jumpers was a loopy course, and I was worried I would forget the course or get lost. I had planned to do three front crosses and one rear cross. I am delighted to say that I got all of them in! Sadly, he dropped the last bar. BUT it was a fabulous, connected run. It was the best time we've done in jumpers this year.

Jack was at the trial to tape the T2B and standard runs. Here are the videos on youtube:

Standard Run

Time 2 Beat

2 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats!! You guys look great!

Sheltie Owner said...

Thanks, Diana. It was so much fun to run those courses.