Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Big Boy 12

January 11 - Happy 12th Birthday to Brisco.

AKC Name: MACH Bonnie's Brisco, CGC

Nicknames: Brisc, The Brisconator, The Nator, Sweet Pea

Likes: My crate, chicken, a good chase, my yard on a spring day, my Mom, agility

Dislikes: Loud places, dogs in my face, walking father than my feet will stand

Brisco did agility with his heart as he was not physically meant for the sport. He had a weak back end, bad feet, and ribs that never sprang. I am eternally grateful that we got the opportunity to play together for 6 years.

Here are some favorite pictures of my sweet Brisco.

Brisco was all packed and ready to go to work with me on National Take Your Dog To Work Day.

I love this picture. Everyone is looking at the camera, but Brisco is looking at me.

My favorite puppy picture of Brisco in his yard. Jack took this picture and captured his smile and his joy.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Happy birthday!!

Kathleen Stoltzfus said...

Wishing the two of you many more!

Debbie said...

I am so very happy that Brisco and you celebrate yet another Birthday..