Monday, September 14, 2009

Time Off

I had time off from agility trials this weekend--my only weekend in September. I took advantage of not going to a trial to go shopping with Anna. =:O)

Aurora had a great weekend with my four dogs. She is so toy driven; she is easily entertained. On Sunday we had glorious weather (about time! It poured buckets on Friday and Saturday), and I ended up walking the dogs three times on Sunday.

This weekend I will be at the Sheltie speciality trial in Westminster. Cosi will be among a number of RyLadd Shelties. This trial is often a homecoming for the RyLadd owners.

I'm thinking about not going to Massachusetts this year for the LEAP agility trial. It's a fun trial in that it is so huge (there are two rings of just Excellent dogs)and the vendors are spectacular. Cosi and I are coming together as a team, but he can't mentally hold it together for three days yet. Two days is about his maximum right now. I'm thinking of going back to Dream Park for two, two-day trials instead. But all those shopping opportunites are calling me! Hmmm....

One more thing before you go. Scroll to the bottom of this page and check out my new tickler of quotes.

No comments: