Friday, January 8, 2010

Big Boy 11

January 11, 1999

Happy Birthday to Brisco, MACH Bonnie's Brisco. Eleven years ago this Easter we traveled to Virginia to see Sara's Boy Pup. He was 12 weeks old, and just the cutest thing I had ever seen. It was love at first sight; I fell off a cliff in love.

He's been my Sweet Pea ever since. Here are some favorite pictures and a link to a video:

Puppy Brisco and our poodle mix Trudy.

Brisco and I at his "retirement party" at the SSCGB trial. Can you say "food driven dog"?

I got Brisco specifically to play agility. We took to it like ducks to water, thanks to Kathy's great instruction.

This video of us running at a trial in Berks, Pennsylvania, is one of my favorite. Notice the course--there are no crosses. No front crosses, no rear crosses. Just go! This was the first time we showed under Chris Dewey; she quickly became a favorite judge. =:O) Cosi and I will run one of her courses this spring. I can't wait.

Click here to watch the YouTube video of our run in 2005.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRISCO!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Happy Birthday!!Diana

The Bradley Dogs said...

Happy Birthday MACH Bonnie's Brisco!

From the Bradley bunch - Austin, Miles and Summer

Josh and Jess said...

Happy Birthday, dear Brisco!

From New Zealand, Josh and Jessie

Sheltie Owner said...

Thank you all for your wonderful birthday wishes...even from New Zealand!! Awesome!
Bonnie & Brisco