Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ugly Day

I had an ugly day yesterday. Let's see, I lost my classroom and had to hold class in my cubicle, my computer at work died, my car's warning light came one that says I need to get it to the dealer *immediately* (or what?!), and I got a nasty email from a teacher saying she doesn't like her software application (and just what am I supposed to do about that?!).

I needed *major* Sheltie and Poodle therapy when I got home. The best part of a bad day at work is coming home, dropping your keys and worries and grabbing the leashes. I added an extra loop in the walk last night, going farther just to be sure to cleanse the spirit.

Here's a "therapy session" from last summer. I sit in the middle and get all the sugar.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Thank god for dogs!! Diana

Kathleen Stoltzfus said...

Ah yes, dogs as stress therapy - good times!