Monday, June 14, 2010

Hotter Than...

..well, you-know-where!

This weekend's trial was north of here, but it sure felt like we were in the the jungles of South America. And just to keep it interesting, the humidity was about 80 percent; there was no air-conditioning. I crated near an open door and got a nice breeze, but the ring was at the opposite end of the building and was so blasted hot.

Onto better things...the judge, Jack Cadalso, was awesome. His courses were fantastic, and Cosi and I had great runs all weekend. Unfortunately, there were dropped bars, so no Q's for us. But it's fun to look at a course map and feel confident that you can handle the run. Another plus from the weekend was that I had two strangers come up to me and tell me what an awesome dog Cosi is. They apparently watched him ringside and liked his style. We don't Q as often as *I* would like, so it was fun hearing that at least we're looking good!

My visit with Janice was quite lovely. She spoiled us with a home-cooked meal on Friday night. We also played Rummikub for bragging rights. It appears that I am the Rummikub champion of the WORLD!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Glad you two were 'looking good' this past weekend.