Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Work Space

My desk at work.

After being in my new space at work for a month now, it's really starting to take shape. I've added my own touches and it's now "my" office. My favorite item in the office is my candy dish. I looked around the cupboards in the kitchen for the perfect dish. No glass--too breakable. No plastic--too cheap. Like Goldilocks, one was too small, another was too large. Off I went to the attic to roam among the treasures there. And I found it! My first sheltie (Sonny) had a ceramic dog dish. It's white with black paw prints around the outside. It's heavy, the right size, and makes the perfect statement!

Candy Dish

It's become quite the conversation piece when people come into the office.

Now I just have to find candy that looks like kibble...

My bulletin board with paw print border!

3 comments:

Kathleen Stoltzfus said...

Pictures, please!

Sheltie Owner said...

Here you go, Kathy! =:O)

Debbie said...

I love your office !! I knew it would be articulate and organized. I only wish I might have known Sonny !! Looking forward too seeing the peeps very soon...