Monday, March 15, 2010

Bad Things Happen in 3's

Well, after the weekend high come the Monday Blues. I guess standing in 40 mph wind and rain isn't good for me. I've got a horrible cold and sinus infection (bad thing #1). I stayed home sick and called the doctor. No appointments today; he can see me "next never day." Geeeeeez. (bad thing #2).

When we got home from the trial, we noticed a funny odor in the kitchen. It seemed to be coming from the fridge. It smelled like burned plastic. Jack called Sears to come repair the fridge they sold us. The earliest they could come is Friday. No, thanks. We didn't want to lose all the food in the fridge/freezer. We contacted the local repair shop, and they came out today. The compressor is fried. We need to buy a new fridge (bad thing #3). There's money we didn't need to spend.

I'm offically done. Only good things from here on out this week, OK, Universe?

1 comment:

SearsCare said...

Dear Shelties4Us,

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you recently experienced with the refrigerator that you tried to get service on through Sears. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and we would like the opportunity to assist you. My name is Shayne and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team and we are here for assistance. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can further discuss your concerns. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Shelties4Us) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Thank you,

Shayne W.
Senior Case Manager
Sears Cares