Monday, March 1, 2010

The Best Weekend

On Friday the weather was so bad that school closed. Ah...a Friday with literally nothing to do. I slept in, groomed the dogs, knitted, rested. On Saturday morning we took off for the NJ trial. Roads were clean, and we made it in record time. There was no snow there! They have mud and grass! So much for 12+ inches of snow predicted for the area.

Cosi and I had outstanding runs on Saturday and Sunday in Excellent Standard. The 6-week seminar I'm attending really is helping with my handling skills. I'm now able to confidently run him with front crosses. He is reading it very well.

My friend and traveling buddy, Gail, QQQQ'd with her BC Sizzle this weekend. They're really coming together as a team, and it's exciting to watch them blast through a course. Congrats, Gail!

I didn't have a chance to download video from the camera last evening. Will post video later this week.

Now the big **rumor** around here is that we're due for a 40" snowfall on Sunday. **sigh** Please, please, please don't let it be true.

4 comments:

Kathleen Stoltzfus said...

If that 40" is true, then I just quit. I'm not leaving the house until it's all melted, and the animals can fed themselves.

Diana said...

Congrats on your weekend. I hope you dont get all that snow. Diana

The Bradley Dogs said...

Congrats to you and Cosi for a good weekend of runs!!!

Janice said...

So glad to hear you finally got to a trial. The snow went north this time. I got the 12" and east of me they had 24+" I guess it was payback time for all the storms that stayed south.
Janice