Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cosi's Fan Club


Last night as we were walking in the local retirement village, a woman came out of a house and cried, "Hey, Lady! Come back and bring your dogs!" I turned and walked back a few paces. She made a big fuss over the dogs and then told me she and her husband, who came out to join us, had taken a photo of Cosi. They were so taken with him that they needed to photograph him. They ooo'd and ahhh'd over Mike and Brisco, but they positively drooled over Cosi. "He's so beautiful!" Yes, I told them, they're all purebred. No, they're not related. They asked me to stop in again sometime as they will print the digital photo and have it to give me.

What a nice couple. I was so proud of my dogs as they sat while we chatted. Cosi's fan club grows!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am a huge fan also of the handsome guy but I also love the others..equally