Friday, July 9, 2010

Updates

Dan and Jack at Dan's graduation.

I'm back from vacation and here are a few updates:

Dad comes home from the rehab hospital today. What a relief!

My nephew Dan is here visiting with us. It's so wonderful to connect with him. He's very busy with work and getting ready to go to college. He and Jack are talking highpoints. (They hike/climb to the highest point in the 50 states. Jack has 49 highpoints; Dan, 20.)

Cosi and I are working on our contacts and are now participating in Susan Garrett's "amazing recall" e-workshop. We get to train with Susan on-line! Too cool.

Thanks for staying tuned...

3 comments:

Kathleen Stoltzfus said...

where did you go and did I know you were gone?

Sheltie Owner said...

I went to my parents' house. I was so glad I went as Mom needed a lot of help. Also, my sister needed a break. I didn't post to the blog for a week...that was the reason for saying, "thanks for staying tuned."

Debbie said...

So, Jack really do exist...