Saturday, March 21, 2009

HOT Agility Club

Our USDAA club--HOT Agility--is getting ready for our end-of-April trial. Tomorrow we will hold a members-only match to review all the jobs at a trial. I think this is the biggest benefit of being a club member: to learn and grow in your sport.

I only ever volunteered at trials to do "non-threatening" jobs like leash running or course worker. I was so scared I would ruin someone's run if I were the timer or scribe. Now there's a "safe" place to learn these jobs, and I am grateful. I find that I enjoy scribing very much. It's right up my alley--detail oriented, focused work.

Our trial is held in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Here's the link to our web site where you can get the premium for the trial: http://www.hotagility.com/.

Here's a picture of our trial site. It's wonderful with plenty of green space to exercise your dog.

No comments: