Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rainbow Bridge

Halle Joy Bradley went to the Bridge today. She will be missed. She was named Halle Joy for her wonderful, easy-going nature.

Her owner, Marilyn, writes this tribute to her sweet Sheltie:

When people say that they aren’t interested in having a “rescue” dog because of all of the baggage and problems that come with the dog…they should have met my Halle Joy. In her years with me, I can’t even think of one challenge, of one problem. She was only ever a JOY. I couldn’t have loved her more.

Hug your dogs tonight, people. Revel in the comfort and joy they give us every day.

We salute you, Halle Joy. You were a sweetie.

3 comments:

The Bradley Dogs said...

Thank you, Bonnie, for the tribute to my Halle Joy and to rescue dogs everywhere.

Sheltie Owner said...

It was the least I could do, Marilyn. She was "a grand lass," as the Irish would say on this St. Patrick's day.

Hugs,
Bonnie
Brisco, Cosi-Bear, Mikey-Mike, Miss Jenny

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you I know the pain.

Terry