Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's Grrrrreat!

Cosi and I have two wonderful runs today at Westminster. Our teamwork was really on today. Because my back is hurting so much, I didn't run as much as I have been. Instead I directed and got where I needed to be.

In Open Jumpers With Weaves we had a dropped bar, which NQ'd us, but his weaves were spectaular. (BTW, **no** dog Q'd on this course in Open JWW in all height classes.)

In Excellent Standard the beginning was a tricky part. It was a figure 8 of jumps. The judge had to put a stinkin' double in there; Cosi found it and dropped it. Otherwise, a good run. I was especially thrilled about the end. #1 - He wanted to go weave again. He's seeking weaves like other dogs seek tunnels! #2 - Many dogs were missing the last jump, the tire. With two rear crosses, it was clear as a bell to him where he was going. A.w.e.s.o.m.e.

Here's the video. It's both runs in one video. Jumpes is first; Standard is second.



video

2 comments:

Ricky the Sheltie said...

Good runs! I love the weave entry in the STD run - totally awesome - also the teeter after the chute - and like you said - the tire at the end! Sorry your back was hurting, but you looked good out there! Congrats!

Diana said...

Great runs!! Diana