Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mama's Helper

Since I've had trouble with my back and hip, I went to physical therapy. There I learned specific exercises I need to do to keep my pelvis in alignment. Keeping up with an exercise program is tough unless you have help. Well, I have Poodle Help--the best kind of help there is.

When I lie on the floor to do my exercises, Jenny lies right next to me. A funny thing happened when we were visiting my parents. Not funny Ha Ha but odd funny. Jenny rolls onto her back and starts to move her paws in the air as I'm doing my exercises. We tried to capture it in a photo, but it didn't come out as well as I would have liked.

Poodles are so smart, and Jenny is no exception. It's wonderful to have a Poodle companion, eager to share in my activities.

1 comment:

The Bradley Dogs said...

Now that is a dog who deserves a rather large Christmas stocking!!