Monday, August 24, 2009

My Sweet Baby Boy

I got my photo order from RoxAnne Franklin today. I LOVE this picture of my Brisco. What an awesome little dog he is. RoxAnne captured him smiling; this is one of my favorite portraits of Brisco.

I have tons of videos of Brisco and me running agility courses. I watch them often and remember how great a team we were.

The feeling that I have with him when we compete will never be equaled. He is a gem, a great companion. He was exactly the agility partner I needed to start my new, fun hobby. Here's a video of us at Nationals in Tampa, Florida.


video

3 comments:

Diana said...

What a great picture. Great run too! Diana

Josh and Jess said...

Love the photo. He looks great!

The Bradley Dogs said...

What a handsome boy he is! And what a great agility team! You two had that something special.