Sunday, May 23, 2010

Riot

Cosi's sire, RyLadd Relentless "Riot", has to undergo surgery tomorrow for a tumor on his jaw. He may have to have part of his jaw removed. His owner, Karen, is the person who recommended to the breeder that she consider matching me with Cosi, and for that I am forever grateful. I don't know what I ever did in my life to deserve such an amazing dog, but I am trying to live up to the challenge, grateful for the opportunity.

Please keep Riot and Karen in your prayers tomorrow. She wrote in her email that he may not be as beautiful when we next see him. I replied that he will always be beatiful. They would love us if we had part of our jaw removed, right?

2 comments:

Rohan Shelties said...

I have tears in my eyes after reading this...sending prayers and healing thoughts for Riot! Please keep us posted!
Sheltie hugs,
Jenn, Heidi and Shelby

Debbie said...

Sending all the well wishes and prayers for Riot and Karen. Sending some for you as well Bonnie...