Sunday, June 7, 2009

Flashes of Brilliance

Cosi and I had two good runs at the Williamsport trial this weekend. Thanks to Janice for videotaping on Saturday, I have them to share with you.

The Excellent A Standard run showed flashes of brillance. We were together, focused, and rockin'. The "flash" begins after the teeter. Before that there are some bumps.

The Open JWW run was f-u-n. I was actually able to RUN with him on this course, and except for a dropped bar, we were spot on. His course time was 23 seconds. Standard course time was 46. When I checked the standings, the next time on a dog was 30 seconds. If we could just hold it together long enough on a course, we could be good.

YouTube Link for the Excellent A Standard Run.

YouTube Link for the Open JWW Run.

1 comment:

Diana said...

great runs!!! I love the way cosi speeds up in the poles. Diana