Thursday, June 4, 2009

Going Well

I went to PT (physical therapy) tonight and--good news!--I am still in alignment. I even ran in agility class last night, but I was careful. I didn't run full out. I felt good today at work. I'm able to sit for longer periods of time.

Yadda...yadda...yadda...I think I'm on the road to recovery. Such a relief. There's light at the end of this painful tunnel. The therapist worked my left IT band tonight. O.M.G. painful does not begin to describe it. Sharon, you know what I'm talking about!

I'm off to an indoor AKC agility trial this weekend. I'll get to stay with Janice as her house is only 20 minutes from the site. Bonus!

Cos and I will be running FAST classes (my favorite) as well as standard and JWW. Wish us luck. I'm hopeful that this weekend I can run and handle him well.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Good Luck! Diana