Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A New Adventure?


I been reading a lot about it, and I think I would like to try Rally Obedience. I'm hoping this sport will engage Brisco in working (something he *loves*). I read that he will not have to jump a very tall jump, and that makes me very happy. I know he'll take to it just fine.

I'm also hoping that this could be an experience for Cosi, something totally different from running full blast like in agility. Imagine having to go to an event and be under control! Dare to dream.

Finally, if I get really good at training the foundation for Rally, I'm thinking both Jenny and Mike may enjoy it. In the Novice class you have your dog on leash. Perfect for Mike. Again, since no jumping (strenuous work) is involved, Miss Princess may deign to participate.

I'll keep you posted. If anyone knows of good venues in the central Pennsylvania area, I'd love to know about it. Thanks.

No comments: