Sunday, February 1, 2009

Brisco's Big Day

Today I went to Westminster, Maryland, for a 7 a.m. agility practice. Of course, Cosi, was all set to go, but for some reason this morning, Brisco was very excited about going along too. On a whim I decided to take him. Now Brisco has been retired for 2 years, but I still do little things with him in agility, like jumping a low jump. I need to be mindful of his back right leg which is getting weaker and weaker.

He had such a blast! He was "talking trash" and enjoying himself thoroughly! Here are two short video clips that Jack took of us practicing. Nothing's perfect; it's just a dog enjoying working. I love this little guy. I hope this video makes you smile. I can't stop.

video

1 comment:

Rohan Shelties said...

It's so great seeing Brisco doing waht he loves! My Heidi has a shoulder injury that has kept her out of competition for a while. But hopefully we'll be able to do some NADAC classes, and get her back into doing what SHE loves too! We sure do miss it...
Thanks for posting, we sure did smile!