Thursday, April 30, 2009

Attack Update

Jack managed to track down the owners of the Pit Bull this morning. It seems they are as upset about last evening's events as we are. They were shocked at their dog's behavior. They were very apologetic.

Cosi is fine; no injuries, physical or otherwise. He's at camp today, romping and running with the pack.

My brush burns and scrapes are in evidence today. I'm getting questions at work like, "Did you have a skateboarding accident?"

The owners say they will get the fence complete (it only surrounds three-quarters of their yard) so incidents like this will not happen again. Let's hope they follow through with this promise. Until then, I'm avoiding the area and will, henceforth, carry pepper spray with me on my dog walks.

The world is an unsafe place. Sad. But true.

No comments: