Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Poor Showing

Last weekend at Westminster we had a very poor showing. I had set my mind on getting an Open jumpers Q. Nope. I also wanted to complete an Excellent standard course. Nope. With off courses and dropped bars our score sheet looked like alphabet soup. Very disappointing and disheartening. I wish I could have had a video to watch and see what I was doing wrong. I guess "everything" pretty much covers it. *sigh*

This weekend is the HOT Agility Club trial in Bainbridge. It's a USDAA trial that started out small three years ago and has grown steadily each year. This time we reached over 1,000 runs. Pretty good for a club of only 27 members, eh?

Cosi will be running outdoors this weekend. It seems that Mother Nature may cooperate and give us good (80+ dgrees) weather. I hope to have pics for the blog page on Monday.

Keep your paws crossed for us. =:O)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Good luck! Im wishing you "every thing right" this time. Diana